Who doesn’t dream about long, fluttering eyelashes? To achieve this result, you can buy pricey cosmetic products, expensive mascara, or false lashes. You can even resort to eyelash extensions. But before wasting tons of money, why don’t you try these cheap and effective ways to make your eyelashes thick and beautiful in just one month?
#eyelashes #longlashes #groweyelashes
Other videos you might like:
11 Secrets the Beauty Industry Doesn’t Want You to Know
Push Your Nose Upward for 10 Seconds, See What Happens
6 Face Care Tips to Make Your Skin Look Just Perfect
Natural essential oils 1:09
Petroleum jelly 2:00
A healthy and balanced diet 3:08
Green tea 4:00
Aloe vera 4:39
Egg mask 5:56
Makeup breaks 7:02
Here are several more useful tips! 7:29
Music by Epidemic Sound
– The process of combing makes the blood flow toward your eyelashes. As a result, it stimulates the lashes, and they start to grow longer.
– Natural oils — coconut, olive, almond, argan, jojoba, castor, and so on — contain nourishing fatty acids. They provide the follicles of your eyelashes with necessary nutrition, thus keeping them happy and healthy.
– If you don’t have any essential oils at hand, petroleum jelly (Vaseline) will do the job. This substance moisturizes and soothes brittle and dry lashes.
– If you starve yourself or, on the contrary, love junk food a little too much, you won’t be able to keep your eyelashes healthy. A lack of vitamins will most likely lead to hair loss and weak, breakable eyelashes.
– There are tons of antioxidants in green tea. These antioxidants, as well as vitamins, encourage lash growth and help your eyelashes become thicker and longer.
– Both the juice and flesh of aloe vera are excellent for hair nourishment and health. And if it’s good for your hair, it will also strengthen your eyelashes!
– Wash your hands with soap. Then pour several drops of coconut or olive oil onto your fingertips. Wait a bit to let the oil warm up. After that, massage your eyelashes and eyelids for 3 to 5 minutes.
– Egg whites are rich not only in protein but also in B-group vitamins and biotin. These elements help to make your hair and eyelashes stronger and prevent hair loss.
– If you leave mascara on your eyelashes when you go to bed, you can seriously harm them! As soon as your eyelashes touch the pillow, they will become broken or damaged.
– Every now and then, go for makeup breaks. Let your eyelashes rest from several layers of mascara once or twice a week. In addition, get rid of your mascara every 3 to 6 months, and buy a new one.
– No treatment can provide you with instant results. You will need to wait 2 or 3 weeks to notice the first positive changes. This peculiarity is connected with eyelash growth phases.
– If you take care of your eyelashes every day, you’ll improve their overall condition and make them healthier and stronger. But you should take into account that you still won’t be able to change your genes.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: