Amazing ways to transform your clothes
Upgrading your wardrobe shouldn’t be an expensive task. Even taking a trip to your local thrift store, you can find out amazing ways to transform old vintage clothes, into fashionable new ones to match your style.
– To decorate your boring dark-colored shirts, you can use a cooling rack as a stencil and a spray bottle filled with bleach. You can use lace to that as well or even fridge magnets.
– I show you a super cool trick to use bleach and give your workout leggings a very fun look with abstract patterns. The only thing you’ll need is a string a piece of cardboard.
– I show you how to use tree branches as stencils, a toothbrush, and some paint to make your plain shirt look like an awesome forest landscape in just a couple of steps.
– If you love the patterns or fabric of your boyfriend’s clothes but they can hardly fit you, don’t worry. In this video, you can transform them into fashionable pieces that you can wear on every occasion. This way, you’ll always be in fashion.
– A super cool way to transform an oversized hoodie for autumn is to turn it into a two-piece. – With a skirt at the bottom and a crop top on top.
– For the extreme fashionistas, you can wear your boyfriend’s shirt as an off-shoulder blouse, and then wear his tie as a cute accessory on top.
0:07 – Amazing ways to decorate your clothes with bleach
3:07 – Fun ways to upgrade your wardrobe
4:25 – Useful ideas for wearing your boyfriend’s clothes
5:53 – Turn a hoodie into a two-piece
8:40 – Creative ways to wear ordinary clothes
11:02 – How to wear a men’s shirt
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC:
5-Minute Crafts KIDS:
The Bright Side of Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: /