Awesome makeup tips for beginners
Beauty tips and tricks are never enough for us. Sometimes, we all need to check out the newest beauty hacks in order to make our makeup routine easier by avoiding certain mistakes and accidents that you’ll see in this video. So, in order to help you with your hair and makeup, we made this video for you that will revolutionize your makeup routine in a heartbeat.
– If you are going out for a night and you can’t take your makeup bag with you but you still need a makeup touch-up; we show you the perfect way to make your own makeup testers using tracing paper. You simply a small piece of tracing paper on your eyeshadow or any powder and then you fold it.
– If you are looking to achieve the perfect cat eye but you are completely new to makeup and eyeliner, we show you the perfect hack on how to apply it using two pieces of masking tape.
– In order to get rid of under-eye circles, we show you the perfect all natural way to do it that will only take you 5 minutes. Firstly, you brew some green tea teabags in some boiling hot water and let them sit there for a couple of minutes. Then, you place them on your eyes for 10 minutes and see the dark circles disappearing instantly.
– You can remove your makeup by using household items to create your own makeup remover. This one is great is you went traveling or you run out of your makeup remover. You simply add some olive oil on a cotton pad and then apply it on your face to remove your makeup. Due to its consistency, olive oil also removes eye makeup and waterproof makeup.
– In order to fix your broken makeup powder when it breaks try this little hack. Put all the broken pieces together in the makeup container and then add some rubbing alcohol. Using a spoon pat it all together and there you have it. Your old broken powder turns into a new one.
– Fake freckles are the next great thing after fake eyelashes. So, in this video, we show you an awesome way to add freckles on your face using this makeup trick. You take a detangling brush and using a concealer brush you apply some bronzer on the brush bristles. Then, you tap it on your cheeks and nose and voila. Beautiful natural-looking freckles that took you a few seconds to create.
1:05 – DIY makeup testers
2:11 – How to apply eyeliner
2:55 – DIY makeup remover
3:37 – How to remove static from your hair
4:38 – How to create your own eyeshadow
6:04 – How to shape your brows
7:28 – Makeup freckles
7:46 – Contouring hack
11:10 – How to organize your earrings
13:22 – Makeup organizers
Music by Epidemic Sound:
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC:
5-Minute Crafts KIDS:
The Bright Side of Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: