Looking for a smoother shave? – Click here to discover VITAMAN – High Performance Men’s Shaving Products
– Click Here To Download My FREE 23-Page eBook – Wet Shave Like A Professional in 5 Days.
– Click Here To Read The Article – 7 Shaving Secrets
– Click Here To Download ALL of my FREE Products
1:06 – Develop A Routine
2:22 – Prepare Your Face Properly
3:04 – More Blades Does Not Mean A Better Shave
3:58 – Use A Shaving Oil
5:14 – Use A Shaving Brush
5:40 – Never Shave The Same Spot Twice
– Click Here For a FREE Style Consultation
– Click Here To Download Our FREE App for iPhone and Android
– Click Here To Listen To The Real Men Real Style Podcast
Click Below to download any of my other FREE eBooks:
– 7 Deadly Style Sins (47 Pages)
– Ultimate Beard Guide (39 Pages)
– 7 Custom Clothier Mistakes (17 Pages)
– How To Buy The Perfect Sunglasses For Your Face (21 Pages)
– Ultimate Guide To Men’s Watches (65 Pages)
– Ultimate Guide To Dress Shoes (85 Pages)
– Ultimate Guide To Men’s Skincare (58 Pages)
– Man’s Guide To Hair (58 Pages)
– Wardrobe Maintenance Guide (81 Pages)
New to shaving? Been shaving for years but experience irritation or razor burn?
Prepare your face for a shave: Shave after a shower or use warm water.
Apply a pre-shave oil: It acts as a lubricant and ensures a smooth shave.
Use a quality shaving cream: Avoid using shaving creams and foams that are packaged in aerosol cans.
Use a brush: Apply the shaving cream in a circular motion and then with upward strokes to lift the hair up and away from the face.
Go with the grain: Start from the top of the face to the bottom – from your ear and work your way to your mouth. Shave gently with a perpendicular blade against the grain after shaving with the grain, for a smoother finish.
Don’t Rush It: Use slow, gentle and smooth razor strokes with even, light pressure.
Rinse the blade: After every one or two strokes, remove the hair lodged in between the blades.
Keep the skin taut: Pull and stretch the skin for a better shave.
Rinse your face with cold water: And pat dry with a towel at the end of the shave.
Apply a moisturizing lotion: The lotion rehydrates your skin and reduce irritation.
This video provides tips and tricks to have a perfectly smooth shave every time.
As always you can read the support article which goes into a lot more detail as well.
– Click Here To Read The Article – Seven Shaving Secrets